Thank you for your understanding and for respecting the reservation conditions made to satisfy all our guests.
- To make a reservation, please take advantage of the reservation form on our website. If the restaurant is fully booked, the reservation system will offer you the nearest time available.
- If the restaurant is fully booked at a given time, it is possible to make a reservation via telephone to sit only at the bar, tapas bar, or in the upper or lower lounges.
- The maximum number of people you can make an online reservation for is 9. If you have a group of 10 or more people, please call the restaurant at 773 380 280.
- The ideal length of a reservation is 2 hours. If you would like to stay longer, please choose that option on the reservation form.
- We don’t accept reservations for the summer terrace. In the case of bad weather there is no other place where guests can be seated. If the weather is good, it’s possible to move your reservation to outdoor seating, but only upon checking in inside the restaurant.
- Weekend reservations are available starting at 12:00.
- We will hold your table for a maximum of 20 minutes from the time of your reservation. If you will be late, please contact the restaurant in advance.
- To change the number of people for your reservation, please notify us no later than the morning of the day of your reservation.
- The deposit will be returned only if the reservation is canceled at least 24 hours in advance.